Monday, September 25, 2006

The babies are here!

Just want to send a big congratulations out to the families receiving their referrals today. I know that everyone was hoping that they would get through Aug. this time, but I think 18 days is pretty good considering the last few batches. Maybe we will get through Aug in the next batch, that would be awesome.
What I love about this process is anticipating everyones referral's as though it were our own, seeing the pictures, and then seeing the *real* pictures when they travel, (and it's not a snowsuit oompah loompah baby in the picture) It is total bliss for me to see the excitment, and to think about how this must feel. I will be a complete mess when the time comes around to us. *Just want to remind everyone that they will be paperchasing for #2 or 3 by the time our referral is announced, so don't be worrying that you will miss it, because you will be back in the loop of wonder and awe.
So big hugs, big hoots and hollars, and hip hip hurray, the babies are here!!


3 comments:

walternatives said...

Hoots & hollers - I love it. You are a Texas girl, aren't ya? Yehaw!

Tawni said...

I am with you! It is so exciting to see all of the referrals coming! WE HAVE to be optimistic during the wait! When I saw your blog I smiled a huge smile! We are waiting for our daughter in China as well and going to name her Avery as well! We are LID 8/15/06!

Anonymous said...

Isnt it weird how they keep coming and coming?