Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tagged

7 Things I Want to do Without Dying of Embarrassment

Sing in public(I can't sing, but I would like to be a good singer)
Still wear a big hairbow in my hair(I wore a bow until I was 25)
Wear Laura Ashley dress'(as I did in college)
Go back a be a cheerleader again(I had so much fun with my girlfriends)
Get a brazilian (I am absolutly not ready for this one)
Run in a marathon
Go back to summer camp


7 Things I Cannot Do in the Summer
Go to bed early(too light outside)
Layout in the sun(it makes you look old/frecklely-sure this is not a word)
Fly stand-by on Delta
Vow to not buy birthday presents(we have too many b-day's in the summer)
Let Matty ride in the car(our 12 year old black cocker spaniel)
Go outside(We live in Hell)
Watch TV-it is all reruns-even OPRAH


7 Things I Can Do Which are Meaningless Unless You are Still in Jr. HighThis is really just stuff that is only meaningful if you are in Jr. High

I have 3 BFF
I love really neat pens
I would still love to have a locker(maybe in my closet???)
I still hide my journal
I love to mix several sodas at QuickTrip
I like to pick out what I am going to wear if there is a big event the next day
If I get something new, I like to wear it a lot!! It offically becomes my uniform.
Splits(it hurts, but I can still do them-thank you very much)
I love to listen to songs over and over again.


7 Things Which Attracted me to our House

Double cul-de-sac
Walk to all 3 schools(elementary, middle, and High School)
It has 5 bedrooms, so we liked the size
It has a pool, but wish that we did not have a pool-I don't like being the pool girl!
Close to the airport.
Huge Master bedroom/bathroom and a really big closet.
We have really mature trees
Strangly because it was close to my stepchildren's mothers house.


7 Things I Say Most When I’m Crying

I don't really cry much, but if I do I am usually alone, and I don't say much.
David will say when I am crying "Did you watch Life is beautiful again?"

7 Children’s Books I am Adding to my Own Collection

Corderoy
Goodnight Moon
I love you this much
Shooey & Dot
Where the wild things are
Green eggs and Ham
Oh the Places you will go


7 Children’s Movies I Can Watch for the Bazillionth Time Without Wanting to Rip my Eyes from Their Sockets

FYI, I don't care for cartoons either-as a kid only watched Jetson's, Richie Rich, and then Land of the Lost(that is not animated-remember the sleestacks??)

Willy Wonka (the original, Johnny Depp was too creepy in the remake)
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
All of the Herbie movies
Chitty Chitty bang bang
Mary Poppins
Charlie Brown Christmas

This was kind of hard, so I won't tag anybody, but of course would like to see if we have any of these in common. Leave your comments. I know you are reading it, so just let me know what you think.
Happy Labor Day.

1 comment:

walternatives said...

You live in Hell? Yikes. Must be hot there, too; I'm in Texas. Happy to see that you mix your sodas. We used to call that a suicide when I was a kid.