Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We are off to Austin

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again. Well not really, I feel like all we have done in the last 8 weeks is travel, so I am really not that excited about this trip. At least we are going somewhere reallllllllly good. We are off to a conference in Austin until Sat, and then we will stop and check on the state of affairs in San Marcos. This will be our first visit to see Connor since we took him to school in Aug. We are a teensy tiny bit concerned about the lack of fun he might be having at school *wink, wink* He has since pledged a fraternity since I last mentioned him *smirky, smirky* So our itinerary inlcudes an invitation to the weekly Saturday night Phi Psi party, where Connor is bartending...none the less. I can barely contain my enthusiasm about this impending social event, but you know the old saying...when in Rome do as the Romans do, so when at college, do as the college students do (ROTFLMAO) I must tell you I am a bit intrigued that he even wants us to come to this party, so by all means we will be there with bells on our toes*which is what I think he is scared of* I am sure this trip will also include a trip to Target, and the grocery store. I have my list in hand of what I have been instructed to bring, and we have been told that his days are pretty open to spend time with us *evil roll of the eyes* So a very interesting update will follow *no pictures to follow from the party, unless they still have party pics*
Behave yourselves while I am gone, and I will look forward to checking in to see if referrals come out.

On a final note you will notice that my blog has an AMAZING new look,and loveliness about it. She will be open for business very soon, and you too can have someone swoop in, and bring the loveliness to your life too. Didn't she do a great job?? Let her know by posting some comments on how you think it looks. I am just in love with it. I think it is pure delish, and can't stop looking at it.

Oh yeah, anyone out there from Austin, we are needing a neat,yummy place to take some of our clients on Friday. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case you are wondering, you have been on the road a lot. Have fun!