And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintances be forgotten,
And days of long ago !
Have you ever wondered what this means exactly?
Why would old acquaintaces be forgotten?
I am sure it is a little too early to be wishing you a Happy New Year, but I am just ready for 2006 to be done, and 2007 to just start already. Come on let's get that ball started on its way down.
D and I sat down and wrote a few of our resolutions & plans for 2007
1. Get in shape(I am sure that is on everyone's list)
2. Be very diligent and motivated with my new embroidery business(more info to follow)
3. Clean up my potty mouth(really only a problem when I am angry or frustrated)
4. Finish our family scrapbook, so I can start on lifebook for the babe.
5. Make sure we go on a really great vacation(the last one by ourselves for a long time)
6. Keep to a stricter budget
7. Stop shoppy shoppy for baby clothes, and only buy for nursery right now.
8. Get nursery painted, look for a dresser, and armoire.
9. Start mandarin lessons
10. D and I are going to take dance lessons together
11. Watch less TV!!(WOW, this one is going to be the hardest)
12. Work on a calmer energy
13. No more procrastinating....check things off the task list.
14. Be better about saying NO to things, and be better about setting my boundaries.
15. Stop the obsessing about the wait...I can't do anything about it, and obsessing is not getting me any closer to China.(easier said than done)
So that is what I have planned for 2007. Most of these are doable, needed, and the follow through on these should be relatively painless, except for.....#12, and #15, okay #11 is not going to be easy, or painless.
Let me know what your plans are for the New Year, you might have some on your list that I need to add to mine:)
Here's a cling of my champagne glass, and wishing everyone a bright and happy 2007!
************Thank you to everyone who left such sweet messages about Matty. The crying has slowed up, but I am missing her more than I could have ever imagined. For those that contacted me, thank you again, your words were so appreciated, and needed.************