Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Why didn't someone tell me??

We interrupt current programming for this very important massage from your local sponsor.
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR EVER SO LONG AWAITED LID!!!
9-20-06
HIPHIPHURRAYHIPHIPHURRAYHIPHIPHURRAYHIPHIPHURRAY!
It feels like the world has been lifted, and the world can resume to its normal state of affairs. Why didn't someone tell me it was going to feel so good? I have such a busy day ahead that I don't have time to spend celebrating, however I think I will have a new spring in my step as I go about my very busy day.
So the official wait has begun.
Never thought that waiting would be this anticipated.
Edited #1 Sorry for the LID error, I guess I was so excited(and in a BIG hurry) I hit the wrong number. 9-20-06 will be a date that will forever be blazed into my mind. It took about 5 minutes of looking at the email, and then looking back at the calendar to figure that we got our LID on our LID. Gotta love that international date line. Excuse my typos as well. Boy, can you imagine what the post will be like when we get our referral? Unintelligible.

9 comments:

Headmeister said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Congratulations!!!

I might be having a blonde moment, but I can't figure out your numbers!!! lol

Is TODAY your LID day???

What does 9-20-16 mean??? Is it Sept 20th 2006???

Anyhow....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's!!!
And you found out ON your day, wow!
We didn't know our LID until several weeks after.
Hang on for the ride.

walternatives said...

FANTASTIC! Congratulations! Celebrate all weekend!

Pug Mama said...

Happy LID!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can sleep again. I am happy you got some good news.

Mrs Pushy said...

Congratulations!!! Now you can get on the rollercoaster with the rest of us!

Linda Dove said...

Congratulations on the LID!! That is great news.

Mary said...

congrats!