Thursday, September 14, 2006

A New Day is coming!!

I can only tell you to hold on to your horses. I have a new blog coming, and I can't wait, I am soooo excited. I have someone who knows what they are doing, and they are willing to help my poor cyber(stupid) soul(two things that make it all good) I promise the boring content will not change, but at least it will be pretty.
I just want to tell you that I am so inspired by all the women (and some men) and their writing abilities. I really look forward everyday to reading these little peeks into their lives. I know more about some of you then I know about some of my closest friends. It is a strange phenomenon, 6 months ago I would have never believed in such interest, or talent coming from reading someone's daily thoughts(blog?? What's a blog?? cause 6 months ago, I didn't really know what a blog was) So many of you are like reading my favorite book, I can't wait for more, or I think do they know how funny they are?? Or what a great writer they are? I really appreciate the honesty in which you share yourself, and the connection you are making, even if you don't know you are making it.
Let's see which one comes first new blog? LID?? If I were a betting women I would bet on the blog- Clearly my agency has no guanxi, since it appears that our dossiers were put at the bottom of the LID pile. We have people stating their DTC that were after some of ours(my agency) and they already have a LID. Guess I can do nothing but wait. But back to the betting thing, go for the blog, the odds are in your favor.

2 comments:

walternatives said...

Blog is short for weB-Log, as in keeping a log of the journey. Of course, I don't have my guide to Everything handy, so I'm just recalling from memory. Looking forward to your new blog!

Anonymous said...

yeah, this blog is getting kind of hairy.