Friday, August 04, 2006

Go Postal, Go Postal

Okay, I love Fridays because it is the end of the week, but since we started our paperchase I have found myself not longing for them. The reason; it means there is only 2 days left of the week to get mail. When I am waiting for something in the mail,and Friday rolls around I just feel the disappointment that the week is ending, and there is only 2 days of hope that something will arrive. I had promised to not stalk the postlady until Aug 10th for our I171-H, but sorry to admit the stalking has already started. I am dying here, and it seems she gets here later and later in the day. So come on let's say it together now...Go postal, go postal, we need our approval, we need our approval, let's do this, let's do this. Okay, well let's just hope it comes today or tomorrow. I feel it in my bones, it is going to arrive any day now.

No comments: