Monday, August 07, 2006

Enough Already!!!

This is going to be short, I have had enough ALREADY!! No INS approval again today. I really thought for sure it would come, but nothing-absolutely nothing in the mail.
My In-Laws did make it to the consulate today-they have dropped off the majority of our documents to be authenticated, and they or me depending on what happens will pick them back up on Thur. Only one hiccup-I made an extra set of copies because the website said they had to have a Xerox of each document submitted, and they apparently don't need the Xerox, and it only confused the situation. I had also forgotten that we have an extra medical letter for "D" that I had not accounted for-SIL says that they said there were 12 documents-but for the life of me I can only account for 11?????????? Who am I to argue.
So we will sit and stalk the mail-lady again tomorrow. We really need it to come, because "I" have had enough already!! Plus, "D" is ready to have his wife back, and not the crazed and obsessed lady he is living with right now.
I will work on this while he is out of town.

No comments: