Monday, August 21, 2006

Action Jackson is turning 5!!

Okay kids, I am going to be gone for the rest of the week. Off to Kansas to celebrate one of the cutest little boys alive fifth birthday. Jack is the apple of my eye, and so I will spend the week with him and my best friend, and one of the cutest little girls around; Miss Katie-who already owns several pairs of squeeky shoes/and could possibly dress so cute that you might think she has a stylist.
I am already anticipating withdrawal from bloggerland-I mean I am going to come back, and everyone will have their TA's, and I will have missed it-what's a girl to do? I am sure I will sneak a few peeks at the computer while I am there. Anyway, I will have some pictures, and some other fun stuff to share when I get back, I mean the party is at Pump it Up-and it doesn't get any more fun than that... Looking forward to the cake-white cake no less. I am a connoisseur of white cake it's the only reason I go to weddings and birthdays-so if you invite me you better order a good cake. So disappointing to wait around for the cake to be cut and then it's no good-party is a flop in that case. Well as least as far as I see it. My best friend feels the same way about cake-so no doubt this will be an incredible cake,and she will order it extra big so we have some for the whole weekend-now that is something to look forward to, and so will my thighs.
So good luck to everyone awaiting their TA's, and hoping I come back, and I have missed all the referrals-cause that would be great if they came out this week too, and we will be one week closer to getting our LID. Hip Hip Hurray!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are back? I barely had time to miss your presense.