Tuesday, October 03, 2006

bloggity room with a view




Per Walternatives thought I would share where I spend entirely too much time. This is my office, I am very fortunate to have my very own space(D is a little messy to share an office with) On my computer you will see a picture of my godmother with my godson Jack-I love that picture. The pot holding my pens/scissors was made by Taylor or Connor?? Not sure which one this one is,I have both, but one is at the kitchen desk. Then you will see a shoe sitting on the TV, here's the deal with that one when I was still flying, me and one of my BFF's would find the weirdest crap left on the plane, and drop it in each other's mailbox at work for a good laugh. That is one of her not so rare finds, and I just can't seem to part with it.(no worries folks, no one would risk missing their flight to go back to look for the princess shoe, we always turned in important stuff like wallets, IPOD's, drugs, flasks etc.. ) After looking at the pictures, it looks like I need to do a little organizing. The picture of the chair is my favorite place to sit, watch TV, read, or just chill. It was given to me after my godmother passed away, so it means a lot to me too. It doesn't really match, but I don't care about that, and I love for D to come and sit in there while I am on the computer. The other corner is my *craft* area. I am a really big scrapbooker (no comments peeps, it's a cool, and worthwhile craft) So this is where it all happens. I love having an area to keep all of my stuff out, and accessible. It is a joke that if I had a bathroom, and a refrigerator I would never really need to come out of there. It is one of my favorite places in our house.
So let us know where you blog or just do your stuff. Leave a comment and let me know where to come check it out.

2 comments:

walternatives said...

I am so thrilled that you took up the walternatives WAYRN? challenge!
I'm terrifically impressed with your organized craft shelving, woman. Ve-Ry nice. It's cozy, too, to have a place for D to hang out with you - great chair! Thanks for participating. I appreciate being able to visualize Where You Are.

Mary said...

I've been seeing lots of folks who are taking the challenge. I'm afraid I'd have to do some cleaning before I can post one! :)