Sunday, October 22, 2006

2000 visitors!

Just in case you were wondering, I just looked to see who was the lucky 2000th visitor to our site. Drum roll please......Someone from Burneby, British Columbia, they visited on 10-20-06 our month LID anniversary, and they visited for a mere 12 seconds. Must have gone to the speed reading class. Anyway, thank you to all that have visited, and to those who have left such nice comments. You don't know how much it means to have you just drop me a couple of words of encouragement. Those comments always come on the right day, when I need it the most.
Thanks again, and here's to the next 2000.
Sorry C1 that it wasn't you, but we can pretend if you like.

3 comments:

walternatives said...

Shoot. As long as it was one of the ALTS, I'm happy. Any ALTS in Burneby? You can answer on the group, too.

wzgirl said...

From a faithful visitor - mucho love to you. XO

Dawn and Dale said...

Maybe it was me??!! I don't live in Burnaby, but I do live in BC and I know these tickers don't know my town cause it never shows up properly on the layout!

Enjoying your blog!!

Dawn