Monday, October 20, 2008

Look what the postman delivered!!





I have been patiently waiting for this pinnie to arrive, and it did today. It far exceeded my expectations. How cute is this pinafore? It is reversible, and I can just see it with jeans, leggings, a long sleeve t-shirt under it, maybe some cute bloomies. I am just in love. It could have only been made better had I been able to monogram it. I bought it here
Ashley's things are really well made, and the fabric is great quality. Trust me when I say that I will be frequenting Lassie girl's shop a lot. I covet many of the things she has on there. Go visit her and let her know I sent you:)

Can't wait to see my sweet girl in this darling dress. It is my favorite thing in her closet right now.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Jules,
It is absoulutely gorgeous. I love that it is reversible and versatile.... I will have to go on her site to see her things.

LOL
Lisa R.

Missy said...

I am in love with the green one!

wzgirl said...

Will you be pissed if I buy the same exact thing? xo

Maci Miller said...

Okay that is really cute! I think I'm going to have to buy one, too!

C's Mom said...

Absolutely adorable!

rachel said...

that is so cute! but it actually looks like it would be relatively easy to make yourself. the patterns look pretty simple. i may look for some similar patterns and take a stab at it. thanks for the inspiration.

Alyson and Ford said...

Really cute, I'll check it out!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Weeks
LID 01/27/06