Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If only I lived in PA.


If I lived in PA or NJ or even NY, I would be driving to the Lilly warehouse sale. Someday, I will actually make it to this preppy crazed shopping experience. I will be in heaven, and I will buy to my preppy hearts content. If you live in the area I highly suggest you high tail it over there and check it out.....I have heard it is amazing. Oh how I love pink and green and boy do I love LP, hail to the Lilly!! They will have really cute little girl clothing as well.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh yeah baby! I will be hitting up that sale.

If I definitely go I will email you. I would gladly pick up some little girl items for you. I live about 45 minutes from Valley Forge. It would also give me an excuse to hit Trader Joe's!

Maci Miller said...

Darn! I live in PA but will be in Vegas that weekend! Love Lilly Pulitzer!
Jen

ps - hey Melissa, I live in Bucks county! Email me or check out our blog...http://jenandjeffsbabyblog.blogpsot.com

Marcy Dunaway said...

You can use a pass to fly up! I fly the 22nd....hmmmm....