Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is there a twelve step program for this??



I don't think the numbers are that bad if you are already home with your baby, in fact I think you could use a bit more in the way of choices if you are already home. But considering we have no idea when we will be home with a baby this seems a little obsessive. I know you all can make me feel better with some good justifying reasons for having this many accessories when it is all still pretend. That is 19 pairs of shoes and 51 hairbows. I have actually added to those bows since this picture was taken, I now have no room left on the hanger and will need to take off the ones that will be too big for her to wear for a bit so that I have room to add.


7 comments:

"M" said...

Sounds like you do need a meeting.... But, I know you are having fun with it, so knock yourself out. I do have a little bit of envy going with some of those shoes, though.

Anne Marie said...

Who needs justification?!? It's fun! It's for your baby! It's what you've waited and waited and waited for! I haven taken to going to Old Navy at lunch on a weekly basis and shopping for things Alex really could live without just to indulge my fix cheaply and regularly. I buy most of his wardrobe elsewhere, but I can't spend like that on a regular basis, but it gives me so much JOY to shop for baby/toddler stuff!

Lisa said...

jules,
I may have to go with you those meetings. But shopping is so much fun. Especially for the girls.

LOL
Lisa R.

C's Mom said...

Oh wow...how many feet is this kid gonna have? ;0)

Okay, yeah, I'm about as bad. I admit it.

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

girlfriend...I have that many shoes too, and I SWEAR...I have never thought I had enough. A baby...walking or not just NEEDS to have on a good pair of shoes. She has just gotta!!! And hair bows! SHUT UP!!! What baby girl SHOULDN'T have a big old hair bow on at all times. I have made our peanut a bazillion of them...not the mention the ones I have purchased. You will just have the most fab-u-lous babe in town!

Cat said...

That's hysterical. She will "need" them! It's funny how 2 pairs of shoes can do it for my son but Addison has to have 10. She LOVES shoes, too! I showed her an outfit in a window and she said "Mommy, look, pretty shoes!" They were multi-colored sequined shoes. Too funny! She was like "forget the outfit - check out the shoes!"

Hold on - your referral is coming SOOOOOON!!!
Courtney

Maci Miller said...

OMG, I LOVE it! Just sent a link to your site to my husband, saying SEE??? It's not just me! LOL. I have a whole dresser full of clothes, a whole closet full of dresses and about 10 pairs of shoes. I can not stop myself. I am completely obsessed with cute girlie stuff and am having a ball! Glad you are too!

Love the bows and shoes you bought! Absolutely adorable! Are those pink Uggs???

Jen (http;//jenandjeffsbabyblog.blogspot.com_