Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look what I made.




I have no idea if I will need this or not, but I have always wanted a boppy, and now I have a boppy. You can buy a boppy insert at Jo-Ann's using your 40% coupon, and I have had this old chenille bedspread for about 3 years now waiting to do something with it. Well now I have done something with it. How cute is this cover?? I tell you I don't care if we ever use it, it looks really cute, and right now that is what I care about:) It can just look nice in the nursery.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute. You may definately need one when you are giving her a bottle.It will keep her closer to you without killing your arm.

LOL
Lisa R.

Lisa said...

Really sweet! I have always been drawn to them too? Must be a girl thing! :)
We used our's alot when Lauren first came home and was still wobbling sitting up on her own. Much better than pillows and we didn't have to worry about falls!
Enjoy!
Lisa C. (JOH)
P.S. I don't think a little girl can have too many shoes! :)

rachel said...

i love it! wanna make one for me, too?? i'm kidding. i think you have enough to do! i've never really used a boppy. maybe i've been missing out for the last 3 1/2 years?! so cute and looks cozy, too!