Monday, July 30, 2007

Here she is in all of her Glory

Miss Gracie May
Here is what you have been waiting for! We think she is going through an awkward stage right now. We have a bit of puppy envy going on with my MIL's puppy(see below) being here, and well.... her little girl looks like one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. they don't even look like the same breed, much less from the same litter.
We are certain that our little miss will grow into her cuteness. She is very friendly, and VERY CURIOUS, and seems very calm for a puppy. She has had a very good first day. No accidents at all!! However she REFUSES to walk on leash. That is going to have to change.
We are happy dog owners again!! Enjoy the scoop of sweet.





This one has been named......peekaboo. I didn't have any part in the naming of that cute baby.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those paws! No wonder she's probably a little awkward right now, she has some mighty big feet to grow into. The picture of you holding her is so sweet - don't you wish you could hold them like that longer? Your MIL's puppy is very cute too. Have fun with the bonding!

walternatives said...

Sooooo cute! Welcome home, Miss Gracie. Oh, if you could only bottle that sweet puppy smell...

wzgirl said...

Ohhhh! How! Cuuute! She looks like one wiggly little noodle.

Jenni said...

So cute!

aimeeg said...

So cute! Enjoy that fluffy new pup!

Unknown said...

TOo cute!!!! Have a good time with that puppy!

C's Mom said...

Me lurves!

"M" said...

Cutest ever!!! Now I have puppy lust.

Anonymous said...

Awww....they're both cute. We just got a new puppy too...yesterday as a matter of fact. I'll have to put a picture on my blog.
Good luck with the house training!

Anonymous said...

There is something about a black dog that just melts my heart. That one seems to have a terrier face.

Headmeister said...

First, OMG the cuteness!!!! Second, you named your puppy after my Gracie Mae? How thoughtful! lol... ;)

BTW - gimme some time on that link in the sidebar, I'm swamped right now but I promise I'll get to it!

Anne Marie said...

Awww, she is so darn sweet. I see what you mean about MIL's puppy, but you know what they're just different kinds of cute. D and Gracie Mae look just right together!