Saturday, July 14, 2007

Meggie is in the house!

Megan Josephine
June 7, 2007
3 lbs 8 oz
13 1/2 inches


Is home sleeping in her beautiful princess room. She came home yesterday to much fanfare after 5 weeks and 1 day in the NICU. She is doing great, and growing at a very rapid pace. She now weighs in at a hearty 5.5 lbs and is now 18 1/2 inches long.
Jack and Katie seem to be adjusting well to their new housemate. Jack has been a big help, and well Katie just thinks that they have added a new American Girl to the line....her name is Meggie. Katie also seems to think the breast pump is REALLY neat, and I guess she thinks breast milk taste pretty good too, as she finished off Meggie's bottle yesterday after it was put down-oooops.
By the way she still has red hair...mommy says it is strawberry blonde.....Aunt J says it's RED!


Welcome Home Meggie, we waited a long time for you, and it was worth every second of waiting.

8 comments:

Marcy Dunaway said...

I was just wondering about Baby Meggie yesterday! I am so happy to hear how well she is doing! Did you know she shares a b-day with Sean? I will look forward to some pictures!
Marcy

aimeeg said...

So sweet!

wzgirl said...

A redhead? How fun!

walternatives said...

What a relief to finally have her home.

Unknown said...

Yeah! What a cute name for a cute baby!

C's Mom said...

Great news! I so glad she is home in that beautiful nursery.

Anne Marie said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear the good news! And look at that precious room. So happy for the whole family.

Anonymous said...

I saw the picture and I thought you were putting the foreign exchange student in the crib. I am glad it is the baby. I love the idea of red hair.

My cousins are obsessed with the American Girl stuff. We need a Asian kid!