Friday, July 27, 2007

Well the week has come to a close, and I am feeling the pressure of the summer being almost over, and school starting one month from Monday. We are still waiting to hear when our exchange student will arrive. We did just find out that our good friends are hosting another teenager from Chongqing.....so that is really awesome news.
But I feel like I have so much to do to get ready for her arrival.
I have an extremely busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow all of my lovey girlfriends are planning a (belated) 40th birthday lunch for me at an undisclosed location. Just hoping that there is white cake involved.

Sunday is Connor's 20th birthday(hello, how did that little 4 year old become 20?)

We are also going to pick up our new puppy in Oklahoma. Promise there will be pictures to follow that trip. We are picking up my MIL's puppy too, as she decided that the 5 dogs(yes I said 5) that she already has are not enough, and that she needed one more so she bought Gracie's sister. So we will actually be coming home with two little scoops of sweet.
I have bought the clicker, the puppy mats, the BIG bottle of Natures Miracle, a new bed with her name embroidered on it, her new collar(with her name embroidered on it too) a new pink leash, I have read Puppies for Dummies once and now I am re-reading it and taking notes this time. I still need to spray down the crate, and put it together.....and then I would say we are as ready as we are ever going to be for our newest family member.
Mr D is so excited he can barely stand it!!
Puppy Breath here we come.


I have been very busy with my business lately. Working on lots of orders, ordering lots of merchandise, and working hard on my website. So keep checking it out, and see all the new items coming in almost weekly now. If you are needing a secret pal gift, go check it out as I have a program to help you out with your gift, keeping it a secret, and saving you a little $$$$$.


By the way congrats to all of the June families who just came out of review.
Man the review room has put it into high gear. We are just around the corner from having our dossier reviewed. That is at least be a baby step in the right direction, and we will feel a bit of relief when we have moved out of review, and go back to waiting some more.
Now maybe the matching room should take note, and put it into gear as well!!


Well hope you all have something fun planned this weekend.

I will see you on the flip side of non-dog owner to New puppy owner.

Now go on and check out my store, I have some really cute things , and even more REALLY cute things coming next week.

Peace Out:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a very good looking kid. Good job folks!

"M" said...

So excited to see the puppy!!! Sounds like you are ready. Also, am curious about the secret meeting place to celebrate your 40th. Keep us posted.

wzgirl said...

Puppy breath, Gracie scoops of sweet! I'm tearing up here...can't wait to see pics of the homecoming.

Unknown said...

HOe fun..YOu are busy and I hope you get everything done! Cant wait to see the puppy!

Anne Marie said...

Did I say happy birthday before? If not, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Can't wait to see your puppy home and in her new collar -- scoop of sweet indeed!

aimeeg said...

Sounds busy! I can't wait for puppy pictures!!!

walternatives said...

By now, you have Gracie in your arms and at home, I'd think. So excited to see pics of her. Congratulations!