Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Absolutely Nothing

I have nothing people. It is hot, there is nothing on TV, I am trying to train a puppy, I can't wait for my college age step son to go back to college, we are in limbo with our exchange student(she has another visa interview on Thur) we just went 3 weeks without a/c downstairs(that was the soonest they could come replace it) and in the end I am just pissed off. There are days when this wait feels like it is flying by, and then there are days when it just seems too much to bear. Today is one of those days, and the reality of 2 mores years has me wanting to climb back in bed-but I can't the dog just chewed through my usb cord that runs from my computer to my big white machine....it doesn't really work without it, so I guess I am going to Fry's this morning to get a new cord. Sucks to be me

5 comments:

wzgirl said...

You are where I was last week. It will pass, but doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. Take care & treat yourself to a yummy coffee treat or pedicure or something pretty to cheer yourself up. I went fabric shopping.

walternatives said...

3 weeks without a/c in TEXAS? Holy moley. I know what you mean about one of those days... Take wise wzgirls advice and let us know what your "treat" was, please. Hang in there, sweet you.

Marcy Dunaway said...

OK....we will definitely be getting together tomorrow or Thurs. or Friday! We need to just plan to drown (in coffee!) our referral day sorrows every month!
Sending hugs your way---

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear you are down, hope things pick up and get better for you.

Headmeister said...

Hey chica - reply to my email or I'll come down there and take the remaining part of that chewed cord and whup your butt with it ;)