Friday, June 22, 2007

Run don't walk!!


Okay, run as fast as you can, do not walk, do not pass go, and do not collect $200. Instead run straight for the cookie aisle and pick up a couple of packages of Pepperidge Farm Tahiti cookies, on your way out pick up a nice box of Twinings english breakfast tea, go home and have a lovely afternoon with a friend(if you dare share one of these amazing cookies)



Let me know if you pick some up, and I will be right over.


I hate loving things that taste good! Dreaming about cookies...what a loser!


4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Loser??? Then I guess the rest of us will have to join your club. I've barely finished breakfast when I am dreaming about what I'll have for lunch!

walternatives said...

Sign me up, too, though I prefer carbs in cake form.

C's Mom said...

I just felt my butt get bigger while I was looking at the picture!

Anonymous said...

I can get into trouble with coconut cookies. Serious trouble.