Thursday, June 21, 2007

Margarita's at my house, thanks to my SP!


I know I say this every month(we aren't even suppose to be getting gifts every month) but my Secret Pal is the best. I just know she and I would be great friends. We have the same taste. I am pretty sure that she must scrapbook or make cards as she always includes really cute tags, so I can tell that she at least has the supplies to do those crafts. She makes the packaging as cute as the gift is inside which is something I pride myself on.
I just love anticipating my box arriving from my secret friend.
That cute white dress you see, well you will see it again. We will be taking a really cute beach picture in that little white frock. I love that bathing suit. Miss Katie has that suit as well. The frame will look darling in her room(which you can see is blue at this moment) Please don't think I went and forgot that I invited everyone over for margarita's. Key lime margarita's to be more precise, you are all invited over this Saturday:) See, she thinks of everything.
So my dear friend out there, thank you, thank you, thank you. I really hope you are being spoiled by your SP. I have a treat for you that I will send to Nicole and she can forward on to you. Please enjoy, and again please know that I LOVE all the gifts.
P.S. please tell your niece that I loved the picture. Long hair, hands and feet!! What more could I ask for??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff. i wonder who your pal is . . .

wzgirl said...

Please. Please tell me where the amazing bandana bathing suit comes from. I must have one. Do they come in red, I wonder??????

Lucky you - cool SP!!

Anne Marie said...

I love the dress and the bathing suit! Cannot wait to see your little gal in them! I think it will be fun to go back and look at this post when that time comes.