Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pelvic thrust no more, and some other idol chatter.

People, I must tell you it is about time this dude was voted off. Not only was he a bad dancer, it was hard for me to even look at him. If he had done one more pelvic thrust, I was going to have throw up, and give up one of my favorite shows. He needed to go a lot sooner than he did. I was put into complete panic mode when Joey was in the bottom two with this hillbilly. I am betting on Joey and Apolo going to the end. Sorry to any of you that are big 90210 fans, but Ian has a major chip on his shoulder, is too skinny, has a weird neck, really big white teeth(where do all of those celebrities get their teeth whitened? my crest white strips are not doing the job. Finally, he tries WAAAAAAAYYYY too hard. He is next on my chopping block. He has even made me not really enjoy who has always in the past been my favorite dancer (Cheryl Burke)
I must tell you that I thought Julianne and Apolo's tango was the most amazing dance I have seen to date. I am telling you that once D and I start our dance lessons, we are going to be tangoing.....is that a word? constantly. That will be sight that everyone will look forward to, including myself.
It will be hard for me to decide between Apolo and Joey, because I heart Joey, and yes I do have a few Insync songs on my ipod.
Okay kids moving on to TAR. I have to be honest here. Not my favorite season. Didn't miss an episode, but really disappointed with the outcome. There is consolation in Eric and Danielle(please put a shirt on)winning this season. That is the fact that I am not having the expected post partum that I usually have when this show ends, and I immediately start counting the days until it comes back on. I wasn't really thrilled or rooting for any of the final three teams, but I would have to say Eric and Danielle were at the bottom of the list of the remaining teams. I don't think they were even that good at the race(I know some would disagree, as they encountered some really bad luck, but seemed to prevail) I certainly did not like the Blondie's, but you have to admit they were ferocious competitors. Then Myrna and Charla bugged the hell out of me, but again, you gotta give it to them....great competitors. So in the end I would rather that great racers win than someone who really just got lucky. I would have felt a bit better if either of those teams had won.
But I was really rooting for Danny and Oswald. Damn the karma, but what else could they have done except convince the Blondie's that it should be Myrna and Chyrmna. They were my favorite in their first season, and I had really hoped that they would win it all this time. Damn the karma. Oh well. Until next season Phil, I will miss you.


Yao man is where its at on Survivor. This has not been one of my favorite seasons of Survivor, but, I am really backing the Yao Man team. He is so cute and smart, what more could you want? I am certain it is driving those 20 somethings crazy that this "50 year old, little smart Asian man" is still in the race and has the immunity idol to keep him around a little longer. By the way I think it is a stupid rule that you have to relinquish the idol before the vote. It really takes it value away. Has that always been the rule? because I don't really remember that being the case.

So Yao man...Cheers to you, and I think you have a lot of fans backing you. I am sort of watching the Bachelor. This show is like a train wreck to me. You know you shouldn't, and you don't even like looking, but..........you just can't help yourself. Andy drives me crazy. I don't think he is cute, I don't really find anything about him cute. He doesn't come across that smart, and well he just bugs. The girls they picked this season bug more than they have ever bugged me before. They are perfect for the "not so cute" bachelor, as I didn't find many of them that cute. I am backing Tessa, but it may be Bevin despite her admission to a previous marriage(her bad) I think this should be the last season of this train wreck.

D can't stand that I would waste one minute on this show. He thinks it may be the most ridiculous show on television. I would have to agree, but I can't seem to not catch up each week on TIVO. At least I watch it commercial free, so I only waste about 25-30 minutes per week on it. But I just figured out that he erased it from the TIVO when I wasn't paying attention. Crap, now I need to log on and see who he booted. I am sure it was the girl who's family didn't show. Plus she is only 23. Hello, what is a 23 year old doing on that show. Someone needs to offer that girl some motherly advice; No marriage until you are a grown up.

I watch Idol as well. But have not followed it as closely as I usually do. I am voting for Melinda. But I also like Lakeesha(sp?) But am really fine with whoever wins this season.

Let me know what you think of my reality list, and give me an update on the ones you watch. I am an admitted reality TV junkie, but I am considering recovery. But don't let that stop you from sharing with me.

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I agree one hundred percent on DWTS! also like Laila. BUT...I do pick Apolo and Joey for the final two -- ooh, couldn't believe Joey was in the bottom two. Billy Ray was freakin' embarrassing on Monday night. Really he had to go -- like 4 weeks ago.

I haven't been able to watch The Bachelor for a few seasons. Man, it has gotten so tawdry and lame. On all the previews, this guy just looks like "Huh, What? Did someone just say something?" He's like someones idea of sexy on paper (not mine), but just a bland bore on the screen.

wzgirl said...

I'm totally rooting for YaoMan - he and the other guy he is alligned with (forgot his name). Re: Eric & Danielle...?...eh, whatever. They annoyed me with their entitled attitude. I would have yielded them if I was playing as well. They were fast, and very annoying!

Re: the Batchelor - I can hardly belive that show is still on. Are you serious?

"M2" said...

no survivor for me.. I lost interest after the third one.

idol, I am an addict

What happened to "The Swan"?
I confess........ I loved it

dreamer said...

your list is my list and it's freaky. My husband would never want you to visit us because I'd have another person on my side!!!!!