Sunday, May 13, 2007

Your word is all you have at the end of the day!



I am so disgusted with Survivor, and the integrity of it's players that I may be done watching it******Well that was until they announced that the next season will be Survivor China. Can't help it, but I won't be missing one single episode. **** This is so much worse than when Johnny Fairlane or whatever his name was, lied and said his grandma died(that guy was scum too)

Dreamz, I hope you sleep well at night, and wish you the very best, as you didn't win the money(like you had a chance) you don't know the definition of integrity, and at the end of this day you only have a truck and some really BAD KARMA!!! Good luck with that. Sucks to be you!

Thank goodness it was Earl, as Cassandra was just along for the ride, and really didn't earn her spot in the top three. Yao Man should have won, hands down.

Can I ask if anyone noticed if the other two won anything? Usually the second runner up wins like $100K, but it didn't appear to be the case this season. Maybe I missed something as I was off throwing up in pure disgust.
I am happy that this season of TV watching is coming to a close. I hate to see my favorite shows end, but I am so productive during the summer, as I watch very little television.
So just a couple of weeks, and our TV will be going on hiatus.

Last but certainly not least Happy Mother's Day or mu qīn jié to all of you yummy mummies out there(sorry love the shopaholic series) I have been thinking about what we will do special to recognize and observe our daughters birthmother on this day. I think it is important that we are always thankful to her, and hope that she finds peace in the hope that her daughter has gone on to a happy, loving, and secure life where she will have opportunities that she may not have had otherwise, such as a good education. I hope that we can find something that is heartfelt, and something that would be considered very respectful by Chinese Standards. It does appear that they do celebrate this holiday. I will be interested to see if you have any things you are planning on doing to recognize your child's birthmother on this day. Maybe planting something, or maybe writing letters that we can put away and read someday.
I know that this day will always be a bit bittersweet to me once we have our daughter here with us. It will always remind me that someone else had to lose a treasure for me to have the greatest gift of all. I want to respect that, and I want our daughter to recognize that there is a very special woman out there who really did a very selfless gesture, and her "mommy" is very thankful for that gesture.
In celebration of this holiday, I received a great surprise from my secret pal. I told you my secret pal rocks. What a beautiful surprise. I love the book, and loved the card, but especially loved the surprise. Thanks!
Someday my friends I will look at your blogs and see a beautiful child's face in the pictures, and there will be lovely pictures of our mother's day with our children. Oh, I can't wait for that day!

5 comments:

wzgirl said...

Survivor China!!! We were soooo excited seeing that last night. It made up for all of the other trash that we had to endure. What an enigma that Dreamz.

Anne Marie said...

Our situation is a little bit different in that we may actual meet our son-to-be's birth mother! So, I would definitely like to write letters/send pictures on Mother's Day or other big holiday's if she is open to it and the agency doesn't have a problem with it. Otherwise, I think we will wait until/if we meet her, and see what feels right.

Anne Marie said...

oops...meant holidays not holiday's

"M" said...

So true about the bittersweet nature of mother's day when thinking about the woman in China who gave (will give) birth to our daughters-to-be. I wonder what the day is like for all of those women in China.

Anonymous said...

there is a money prize for the top 4. Still in place.