Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here are some more cute things!!

How cute is this little t-shirt? I am telling you that I think this is so cute, and I hope my cyber shower person is as excited as I am about this little shirt.

This little ballerina shirt is pretty cute too! This new job is so awesome, it offers such immediate gratification. It always looks so much cuter than I ever expect. This is one of those things. Thought it would be cute, but can't stand how cute I think the finished product actually is.
These are some packaged ponytail holders.
These are great bags that would be perfect for grocery shopping(very strong) or taking to the beach(waterproof)

Anyway, just wanted to share some of the latest creations. Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

walternatives said...

Hon-EE! You are amazing! And it seems as if you're enjoying it so. Congratulations on your new career.
Now, what is the address for your etsy (or other online) store?

Headmeister said...

Very cute!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! See, I told you that you'd wrangle that BWM eventually! ;)

Mamacita said...

I love the love shirt. Are these things for sale?

Marcy Dunaway said...

Julie-
I LOVE! the LOVE shirt! And I am enjoying my key fob every day! Thank you! Now I know where to go for every b-day gift from here on out!
Marcy

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Gosh you guys are so nice!!!

Yes, any of the products you see are available for purchase, and everyone including the TX girls NO TAX(at least for the time being)
The LOVE shirt $18 and the Ballerina is $20. The bags are $13 Beach Towels are $18, Key Fobs are $8, and The Chinese Zodiac shirts are $22.50
Still working on my website. The girl who is working on it just had a miscarriage(TMI) and so I told her no hurry. So you can order anything by just emailing me.
Most of this stuff will ship for a very small fee. I just shipped a t-shirt and it was under $2.00.

So feel free to buy away, and if you are wondering...I am having a blast!!

Anne Marie said...

I especially love all the t-shirts and onesies. I can tell you've used really great quality stuff and your embroidery looks fantastic.

Linda Dove said...

I love the black and white graphic quality of the bags with the pink monograms! And the love shirt is incredible!

You have a great eye.

Red Sand said...

I'm slow to catch on - you make these lovely things?