Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy St. Paddy's day

Happy St. Paddy's Day....tomorrow. I am getting ready to head out of town, and I knew I would not have time to update tomorrow. So hopefully you are getting out the green beer, the corned beef, and cabbage and are headed for a festive day of green, the Irish, and leprechauns.

Just wanted to make sure that you are aware that you can email me to order anything from Pink Polka Dotz. I am still working on a website, I have an ETSY store under construction, and so I will shamelessly have to hawk my goods here until I have both of those up and running. Bear with me until I all of this business stuff ironed out...it is not my forte-I am left handed for goodness sakes, I am a creative one, not a business one. I have a paypal account so it is very easy to order and pay. If you are wanting a different font, or want to choose different thread colors that is very easy to do as well. You just have to let me know.

I am off to KC again, my dear friend who is pregnant with her 3 rd child(sweet little Meggie) was just put on full bed rest, and has a 3 & 5 year old on spring break next week. So Aunt J is coming to rescue the troops and have a more peaceful week at home while mom is going crazy in bed. 2 weeks down 17 weeks to go. I then will go back in April as her father(who lives with her family) needs to have surgery, and that will be difficult when there really isn't anyone to even take him to the hospital. So I again will head off to play Florance Nightingale for 2 weeks in April. So I apologize as updates will be few and far between.

Thanks again to all of the nice people who have been so supportive of this new business. I have had a great response from blogger land thus far. It always is surprising when someone emails me to place an order, but it sure makes me giddy.

Cheers, and make sure you have something green tomorrow....I would hate to have to pinch ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy day to you too!