Sunday, March 04, 2007

AND NOW FOR YOUR SHOPPING PLEASURE

Okay, so here are a few of the things I have been working on as of late. These are personalized beach towels. They are a great size for the pool or the beach. 30X60. I have them in hot pink, royal blue, turquoise, bright yellow, kelly green stripe. I think they are the perfect birthday present for just about anyone...everyone needs a beach towel. Everyone that has bought these from me requested the bold block font, and as you can see it looks really good in all caps too(can't do if it is a long name) I think these are really great for kids birthday presents.
These are the two Chinese zodiac t-shirt/onesies I did. You can see one is for the year of the pig(I think that pig is too cute) and the other one is for a little girl that is the Rooster. I can't decide which one I think is cuter, I just think they are adorable, and can't wait to see my little one in hers.
I have white, pale yellow, and mauve long sleeve t-shirts in a variety of sizes(12-18mths-4T) I primarily have black in the onesie style, but have a few t-shirts as well.
These are 100% cotton. It is hard to tell in the pictures, but the stitching is extensive with these designs, they each have over 18,000 stitches. The pictures really don't do it justice.


This was a birthday gift I did for a friend, and I think it turned out really cute. I have a few of these sets if it strikes your fancy.



These are just a few of the key fobs I have done. I have a big variety of ribbon that I will preview once I have the opportunity to take some more pictures.

I just received some Chinese character in the last few days, and I have not had an opportunity to get anything done with them. I will work on those this week. If you have any great ideas please don't hesitate to share. I can use all the good ideas I can get.
I can't believe the response from people already. I was not prepared for the fact that I would have already had so many requests, and purchases. So I am slowly getting up to speed, and trying to get the business end of this all taken care of.

If you have any interest in something posted just send me an email, and I will be happy to talk about pricing, sizes, fonts, or other ideas that you have to incorporate into something you are wanting.
I will try and add some more things in the next couple of days.

8 comments:

dreamer said...

I posted on the ALTs but didn't hear back, looking for the Chinese characters you have when you are up and running with them. I'd like to put them on some 100 good wishes quilt fabrics and use them in Magpie's quilt. Give me a shout on email and we'll talk!

nice work, love it all.

wzgirl said...

LOVE the Zodiac stuff - girl!!! Great job! I'd like to see the "dog" b/c I'd like to order one for my niece!

GREAT job!! You go, girl! XO

CA Momma said...

Wow!! That is soo awesome! Everything looks great.

Kelli said...

Wow! these are fantastic!! I LOVE the Onesies!! So cute!!!

Marcy Dunaway said...

Bring some stuff to lunch today so I can see then in real life! They are ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet you!
Marcy

Linda Dove said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the cockadoodledo...!

Anonymous said...

I think I need something. I have to think this one through.

The Sharp Family said...

Just wondering if i could get my hands on a few of those key fobs! And can you put names on them, or just initials? Just email me and let me know! Thanks much!
spesharp@yahoo.com
Please feel to visit our blog!!!