Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You

I will never be able to email or write thank yous or call everyone that has been in touch with me the last week. We received so many nice wishes, and congratulations, flowers, gifts.....it was all so overwhelming. You forget how many people care about you.

I truly want to say thank you to each and everyone of you that has been a part of this journey with us. I do not know how I would have ever made it without my friends, the friends that I made, the stories, the blogs, the good and the bad and the ugly. This is really a journey no one understands unless they witness it themselves.

So from the bottom of our hearts please know how important each and everyone of you are, and know how thankful we are to have you in our lives and along for this journey.

We are still just flying high, and looking forward to finishing up our paperwork and getting this court process started.

You can go to You Tube and search Hayden referral and see the video I have of our little Missy.
I think she is already a little dramatic just like her mama!!

10 comments:

C's Mom said...

Just checked out the video...what a sweetheart!

I am so, so happy for you. Congratulations mama :0)

Tina said...

oh my goodness, I'm going to check it out right now! I'm SO happy for you and it was great to hear from you again!! Lots have happened in the last 2 years, I'm glad the next chapter is about to begin for you!!!
Tina

Tina said...

She is precious!!! So tiny, oh my goodness- what a sweetie :) Congratulations,
Tina

Rhonda said...

Beautiful video...your daughter is so precious!

walternatives said...

I am so happy for all of you, but especially for Hayden. She has wonderful parents waiting for her....

Congratulations again!
xo

Unknown said...

so very sweet

PamFitz said...

I love the pouty face! She's soooo precious!
Pam

Lisa said...

Jules,
I love that we have become friends because of our daughters...

lol
Lisa r

Anne Marie said...

I finally checked out Hayden's video. OMG, this is my favorite referral video I've ever seen. She looks even cuter than in the photos, you can really see her rosy cheeks, and that little cry is so darn cute. Maybe dramatic, but sooooo sweet.

Headmeister said...

I'm sitting here crying after seeing the you tube video. She is beautiful, and I can't wait for you to finally bring her home!!!!