Sunday, November 16, 2008

High Ho, High Ho it's off to TECO I go

Well one last step in the process to get us started in our court process, and that includes a trip to Houston to TECO(Taiwan's version of a consulate) I have to get our paperwork authenticated, so I am headed this afternoon to Houston to spend the night with my sweet MIL, and will be at TECO when they open in the morning to drop off the paperwork and go back to pick it up a few hours later I hope, and then into the FedEx envelope it will go. After a stop at our agency, it should be in Taiwan on Thursday.

I will post the process that we will go through once I am back home. But I don't expect to be hearing much for at least 6 weeks or so. I do think we will be getting an update right before Thanksgiving, so we will get to see how much our girl has grown, and how much she has changed. So we will be looking forward to that update.

So that is all that is going on right now except for the fact that I have started to get really busy with Holiday stuff with my business. I am knee deep in things that need to be embroidered. So I have plenty to keep me busy for the next 6 weeks. We are boxing up our care package, and I will mail it in the next week or so. We think Hayden is probably about 2-3 weeks from being moved to her foster home. So I want to send it, so that it arrives shortly after she moves.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend, and the upcoming week looks good!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Jules,
Watch out TECO here she comes... I am so happy our doc will be there at about the same time. WOW. you and Heather are so super organized, I am starting to have a bit of a panic attack... Have a good time tomorrow.
LOL
Lisa R

Lisa said...

Yay! They are all big and important steps to bring your sweet beautiful girl home! I hope you get word of a Hearing quickly!!
Happy Monday!
Lisa C.

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

YEAH!!! Now lets get some updates and hearing dates this week!!!

C's Mom said...

Hope all went well at TECO.

Looking forward to those updates on your sweet girl :0)