Sunday, November 02, 2008

"i" love you




Look at my newest toy!!! I am in love:) My very sweet husband was feeling bad for me(those who know me, know why) and he came home on Thursday night and surprised me with this little gadget that I didn't even know that I wanted, needed, or couldn't live my life without. Now I understand why everyone that has one says it is amazing, and you can never go back to a regular phone. I am pretty sure this phone would clean my house and do a few loads of laundry if I asked....it is that amazing. So thank you to the sweet man I married, it did make me feel better, and now I also have a really cool phone too.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmm, I had to beg my hubby for this one for months....Just love that phone.... did ya check out the apps store??? lots of free fun downloads. One of my favorites is the lighter, and someone just showed me the beer one.
lol
Lisa R.

Anonymous said...

You will love, love, love your i-phone and will not know what to do with yourself if you accidentally leave home without it!
I love mine!!
I have downloaded books and movies as entertainment when we've gone on trips! My kids love the games from the App. store...and most of them are free, so that's even better!
Watch how fast you'll be able to text now....lol

Lisa said...

Oh, my close friend just got one and I honestly think they could clean and de-clutter the house! :)
What a great guy your hubby is and I hope special good news is coming your way soon!!
Oh, btw, Lexi dog despised her devil costume, but her good humor for picture taking was prompted by generous treats! LOL
Thanks for stopping by our blog!!
Lisa C.
P.S. LOVE the doggy coats!

couey2007 said...

Now maybe you won't have to wait by the "phone" or computer!!! I hope this gift will give you something to occupy your time until.......

Michelle C, AL (JOH)