Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Secret Pal strikes again





To J's secret pal,
Thank you!! I love the gift very much! It will be a part of Shiyu's beautiful memories.

Shiyu

When mom gave me the gift, I couldn't believe this is for me! I was surprised but very happy. Then I read the nice letter that you sent out loud to my host family, and of course, the cute dog. They were also very happy. I told all my friends at school about the gift. How wonderful it is! I love to share my happiness with others.
Thanks!


***Thanks Secret pal!! You made her day, I can't tell you how big the smile was on her face when I gave her the box, and she opened it. The box for her U.S. memories will get filled rather quickly I think, and she loves the beautiful file with the matching cards to send home.......you never cease to amaze me. You are incredibly generous and thoughtful***

2 comments:

Headmeister said...

That is incredibly thoughtful!!! Please explain Shiyu's "beautiful memories" to me... I mean, I understand, but elaborate! lol...

wzgirl said...

How sweet! What a very cool SP you guys have.