Monday, September 03, 2007

How do you say RIDICULOUS?

4 days........REALLY?

just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

if you ever wonder why I don't change my CCAA poster on my sidebar.....I don't know how is the first reason, and why bother? It is like a soap opera, you can just check in about every 6 months and not much has happened, and you can be updated quickly... so I figure it isn't worth learning how to make the change.


Thanks to this lovely friend I have an updated CCAA sidebar. It feels wonderful to see it updated because we are actually getting VERY close to being reveiwed. Wow, actually making some progress, it has been awhile since I said something felt wonderful regarding this adoption.
Thanks Headmeister for making that change for me.

6 comments:

"M" said...

My thoughts exactly! Can't figure out how to do much of that fancy computer stuff either, but also wonder why bother.

At least I know we are all in this together.

Anonymous said...

Stupid sucky news. Grrr.

Marcy Dunaway said...

Misery loves company....I need a starbuck's dump! See you soon...Thursday fro sure!

Headmeister said...

lol... you're gonna have to change this post now because I just changed it for you...lol.

HUGS!!!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Sucks...4 lousy days....

~Carla

Jewels of My Heart said...

I once took a SLOW boat to China... I thought the voyage would never end. But it did and I flew home with my beautiful, precious daughter....
You will get there right when your baby girl is waiting for you. As hard as it is... Hang in there. This too shall pass!
God's Speed