Thursday, November 09, 2006

where have you been??? right here, just not blogging

Well sorry for the delay in updating. There has been a lot going on around our house that hasn't given me a moment to think of something creative, interesting, or whitty to write about(like that is something new) So I have given up, and will just give you a quick update so that you are not left in the lurch of clicking on my blog to only be irritated that I still have not posted anything.

Well so much has gone on on the world of IA in the last week or so. We were left with the impression that we had finally seen an increase in referrals(first in 9 months) but as luck would have it, it seems the increase is not exactly what we had once thought. It also seems that we have a new issue to worry about(oh goody, something else to worry myself sick about) It seems that if you are questioned at all about your dossier, you are pulled from your group and not put back once things are resolved. So when your turn finally comes, there is no guarantee that your referral in that batch. Just know you will have to restrain me if this were to happen to us.
And we picked China because it was so predictable.

I went to this big holiday bazaar. Found this great t-shirt(would show you a picture, but it keeps putting it at the top of the post, and I don't want it there. So if you can tell me how to get it in the middle of the page, I will post a picture) But it has chinese charactors on the front, and the translation on the back. I found one that says Mothers Love.
My friends were so cute when I showed them, it brought happy tears to their eyes.

Wow, I went to vote, went to bed, and woke up and everything was BLUE. Lets see what the dems have for us. I hope change is good in this case. We can really only go up from here. I do have a little song for Rummy.....hey, hey, hey GOODBYE!!! nanananana hey, hey, hey GOODBYE. I think this is a really good change.
Please lets reevaluate our position in Iraq.

Well, as I said things are little crazy around here right now. So I won't be posting often, but wanted to make sure you were aware and abreast of the situation. It is very frustrating to keep clicking on a blog only to see they are not keeping up with their obilgations. So I will update you next week when we return from Sin City(because what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas) We live on the edge, and lead very exciting lives, so I leave you with D sentiments about our trip......baby needs a new pair of shoes. LOL

6 comments:

walternatives said...

Bon voyage, baby! Enjoy Vegas and your time away...

wzgirl said...

Hey, Have a great time in Vegas - it should be beautiful right now!

Rhonda said...

Have a great time in Vegas!

(By the way, if you want to place the picture in the middle of the post... just upload it, then cut/paste it to where you want the picture to appear).

Anonymous said...

Blech. I hate new rules. Ever see 'Strictly Ballroom?" No new moves!

Headmeister said...

Sorry sister, call me when you get back and I'll talk you through the "inserting pics" thing, I promise...

Dawn and Dale said...

Hope you have a great time!! Go have a blast!! It's really really good for you to go and not read about rumours for awhile!!!