Monday, November 20, 2006

2 months....Now that wasn't so bad, was it?

2 months down today!!! I hope the following months go by as quickly as these two went. It feels like a lifetime since I sent our paperwork off(in Aug) but these first 2 months of actual waiting went really quickly. So Happy Anniversary to us.

The strangest coincidence happened...I signed up for our DTC group cyber shower, no big deal. I send our gift, and I receive our gift. I then email the girl who sent ours to ask her for her live address so I can send a proper thank you note, and mention that I see that they live in Missouri, and that I am from Columbia, Missouri....Where are you from? yada, yada, yada. So she kindly responds and says that they live in Columbia!! Okay, how random is that? There are a lot of people on that board, I think they matched us up based on our LID's, but what a coincidence to be matched up with a family from my hometown. Anyway, I was amazed. Anyway, it was really fun, and I got 2 really cute books for Avery. Thanks Parnell's.

Well we are off to Houston for Turkey day. Should be fun to eat and be with family and friends. I still have a few things that have to be done before we leave, but D is out of town so I will be able to get those done, and be ready to depart on Wed.
I hope everyone has a very good turkey day, and lets hope that we see referrals in the next few days!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats on two months down!

wzgirl said...

Congrats on 2 months, girl. Keep pluggin'.....xo

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months. Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Congratz on the two months!