Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No news is good news???

Well I am back from NJ, and what fun I had. Was a little sick while I was there, so that was a drag, but overall had a great trip. Wish I could say that I had missed the computer, referrals, RQ etc... but actually really didn't think once about what was going on-MENTAL BLISS ahhhhh

I am totally amazed to come back and find that referrals are still unknown, a good reason to stay away from the daily grind of this adoption stuff. So lets hope that no news means good news. Sounds like the stork alert has been posted, so for all of the Aug 05' people I am sending you good wishes, and thoughts, and hope it is good news for all of us coming around the bend, and hope you see your babies soon.

Not much going on here, weather is fall like, we have a trip to Las Vegas coming up, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and have a really terrible cold going on. Now if that is not news, I just don't know any then.

So Happy November 1st, and will see everyone on the other side of referrals!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Have fun in Vegas!

Feel better.

(The cutoff is August 25) :)