Thursday, January 11, 2007

Soup is good for the soul.

Alphabet soup...
A - Available or Taken: VERY taken, and very smitten!!
B - Best Friend: Karen, Stacy, Suz, and David
C - Cake or Pie: Moist white cake(the only reason I go to weddings or birthday party)
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Pepsi with lime, or any kind of martini
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: toothbrush, cell phone, Clorox bleach (I love this stuff)
F - Favorite Color: Can't pick one, but I love all shades of pink, I love black, taupe, and red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I'll take either. I love all that is gummy. I really love Cinnamon bears, or gummy penguins(peach flavored)
H - Hometown: Columbia, MO
I - Indulgence: Linda's fudge cake at Cheesecake Factory
J - January or February: Neither, but I will take February
K - Kids and Names: Taylor(22) Connor(19) and this babe right now is Avery, but it might be Abigail, Claire, Tate, or Sophie
L - Life Incomplete Without: Hubby, kids, dog, my in-laws, girlfriends, art, and beautiful flowers.
M - Marriage Date: Oct 12, 1996
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister, and 2 step sisters.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights, Snakes, confrontation, being stuck at the window on a plane and needing to go to the bathroom.
Q - Favorite Quote: I have a couple:
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Mahatma Gandhi
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill
R - Reason to Smile: Woke up this morning, my husband, my godchildren, and my future daughter, my stepchildren graduating from college
S - Season: Spring or Fall
T - Tag 3 People:Anyone who read this far.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was the first runner up and miss congeniality in the Boone County Fair when I was in High School. I don't think my husband even knows this fact.
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Lima beans and cooked carrots
W - Worst Habit: Spending way too much time on the computer, I hate to wash my hair, because then I have to dry it, and it takes entirely too long. Being a rule follower to an extreme.
X - X-rays: I have had plenty, as well as MRI's, CAT scans, and sonograms(too many to count)
Y - Your Favourite Food: Mexican, Indian, Thai, Chinese, tofu. I know, I just said I was a rule follower, but come on, no one just has one favorite food.
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

10 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh, I love your list!! Gummy penguins -- who knew?? I have a phobia about an *elevator* and having to go to the bathroom. But I do love cooked carrots. Oddly, that was one of my comfort foods growing up.

Anne Marie said...

oops...that's supposed to be being on and elevator and having to go to the bathroom.

Headmeister said...

Who knew there were gummy penguins?!?!?! And lawdy, I do declare! I understand why you'd be miss congeniality, Miss Julie! Glad to see you away from BWM ;)

wzgirl said...

I loathe lima beanz. Eww.

I've never seen a gummy penguin - but I LOVE gummy peaches!! Yum.

Same-Same!

CA Momma said...

Love the Churchill quote - that's me, one failure to the next. ;-)

aimeeg said...

I've had the gummy penguins, but my favorite are the gummy strawberries.

Anonymous said...

i like the quotes.

Calico Sky said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I LOVE the t-shirt you mentioned, where did you get it? Boy I could use it!!!

Congratulations on your adoption, I can't wait to read more about your journey to Avery!

Calico Sky said...

p.s. My name is Kate! (forgot to mention that!)

t~ said...

Love the quotes! I also hate to wash my hair because of all the drying and crap you gotta do after it's dry....takes too long.

Love the header, it such a great blog title. Thanks for visiting my site. I love reading new stuff. What's funny about your comment to me is, I actually feel sorry for parents who decide to never experience adoption. I always said I didn't get pregnant to be pregnant, I got prenant to have a baby. Love is love, through birth or adoption.