Friday, May 23, 2008

Can't imagine the loss.....

Many of you have already read about the tragic news of the Chapman family who lost their 5 year old Maria(adopted from China) this week. I can't even begin to imagine how they feel, or how their hearts ever heal from such a tragedy. I just know that when I viewed their video blog it just literally tore my heart to pieces, and just makes you question "WHY?"

If you haven't stopped by their blog to send them a note of condolences or to watch the videos they have so generously shared I invite you to do so here

There are a lot of things I think I could work through......this doesn't happen to be one of them. Please keep this family in your thoughts and your prayers.....they are going to need them:)

1 comment:

Ashley Winters said...

I feel so sorry for the Chapman family. I can't imagine what they must be going through, losing their precious girl. My prayers are with them.