Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Santa, all I want for Christmas is..............



Here was Sophie and Finley's visit to Santa yesterday!! I just want you to know the one where Sophie looks like she might be talking to Santa.....She is actually asking Santa to take Finely back to the NorthPole with him!! Finely is trying to convince Santa that she is a very good girl, and that she never ever bugs Sophie!!
Yes, I know I am a freak that I took my cockers to a boutique Childrens Store(that I do all of their embroidery) and paid to have our dogs picture taken with Santa. Can you believe how much he really looks like Santa??? He actually loves our dogs!!!

5 comments:

Kayce said...

Such cute pictures!!! We missed our dogs with Santa day, man I'm bummed!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is really cute.

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! They're adorable!

wzgirl said...

That is one of the nicest looking Santa's I've seen. Did you tug on his beard to see if it was real?

Headmeister said...

How cool is that!!!!!! We took Miss Georgia to see Santa on Saturday and when we were three ppl from the front, his printer broke - and now she's sick, so no first year Santa pics :( And he was the BEST Santa I'd ever seen, ever... :(