Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Naughty or Nice?

NICE:
* all of my friends in Chicago that understood why I had to cancel my trip. I promise I will come.

* all of my girlfriends here who are just the BEST!!

* my husband for always being willing to lend a hand, and listens to me whine, and for taking vacation time to be home with us the last half of Dec.

* all of my blog and adoption friends who always check in on me.

* my MIL for hosting Gracie at her house since Thanksgiving.... to let her 4 dogs socialize the little beast

* the lady who let me in front of her at Hobby Lobby yesterday b/c I had only one thing:)

* to the dr. office who got me in the same day I called......you ROCK my world.

* Shiyu, for being excited for Christmas and understanding why we didn't get the lights up outside, and being okay with it when I told her we would put lights up outside for Spring Festival(Chinese New Year)

* To all of my customers.....the response has been overwhelming, thank you for doing business with me:)


Naughty:

CCAA..................shame on you, you should be ashamed of yourself.

4 comments:

wzgirl said...

Guess I know who is getting a load of coal for XMas....

walternatives said...

Actually, wzgirl, they'd probably welcome that load of coal since they're having a bit of an energy crisis in the PRC....

Sweetheart, I'm sorry that you had to cancel your trip but I KNOW you had good reasons. And if PPD is so busy that it's keeping you home - WOO HOO! Go, girlfriend, go!

love from a few miles south...

Marcy Dunaway said...

Hi Friend-
Just thought I would drop by to tell you how much I miss you! I hope you got some relief from the dr.
I need my J-fix soon!
Merry Christmas, Friend!
oxox

Headmeister said...

Hi Jules,

How are you??? I've been a bad blogger friend and haven't kept up with you (or anyone else really for that matter) in quite some time... Tried emailing you but I have your old email address so it got bounced back to me.

But I wanted to stop and wish you a happy and healthy New Year and tell you that even though I'm not in touch as much as I'd like to be, you are often on my mind :)

PS - tell me how to get a few caps embroidered and I'm all over it ;)

Love to you and yours this holiday season,

Hugs!
Heather