Friday, November 16, 2007

Still here

I am still here, still under the weather, and still have a million photos to post. Lot's going on around here, lot's of change, and lot's of upcoming visitors and hoopla with the holidays. Gotta make this a GREAT holiday season for Shiyu, she is very excited about celebrating Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, and mostly she is excited about the kids coming home from college.
She is counting it down....so cute. I told her she will be counting the days until they leave after they have been here for a few days and invaded her space....all of her space with all of their crap!!

I will get around to the photos soon, this I promise. I figure you all are not going anywhere any time soon....I sure know that I am not.

Hope everyone has a Happy Gobble Day, and know that I don't really enjoy the Thanksgiving feast, but Shiyu is really looking forward to it....especially the pie part that D has told her about. I will be watching the Macy's parade, and then I will be waiting for the day after turkey sandwich on VERY fresh white bread with miracle whip....now that part I do like. D will have us out at 6:00 a.m. shopping for all of his Christmas bargains.....last year those bargains did not include one present for anyone but us.

I just have one question.....will this ever end??

**the nausea is back.....no I am not!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J,

Happy, happy Turkey Day! I hope you feel better soon. I will toast to you and your family on T-day.

We are another hoilday closer to our daughters.

Love,
B

P.S. When I share what I am thankful for at the family Thanksgiving dinner, my Secret Pal will be on the list. Please let her know : ~ )

Carla said...

My sister just had Vertigo, and it sounds just like you are describing...okay laying down, get up and bam. She was very dizzy as well. It is supposed to last about 2 weeks, with it slowly getting better in that 2 weeks.

Hope you are feeling better soon!!